Apple today announced new versions of iWork for iOS and OS X.
Apple has posted the new Keynote page:
iWork is FREE with the purchase of a new Mac.
New features (updated as we discover them):
- New single window layout
- Image styles
- Font Styles
- Presentation coach
- Integrated inspector (built into the document side bar)
- Simplified Inspector (Format, Animate, Setup)
- Several new templates
- Interactive Charts
- More iCloud integration
- New “effects” that appear to be pre-defined motion (jiggle, shake, etc) while an object is already on the slide
- New shadow types
- New centered canvas (no more sticking to the left side of the screen!)
- Presenter screen elements can now be organized across multiple screens!
- Theme selector now only has “standard” and “wide format” instead of pixel dimensions
- You can now rotate Title and Body boxes on a master slide
- New Shape tools: Unite, Intersect, Subtract, Exclude
- New theme thumbnail system (no more scrubbing). This is mostly for theme makers.
- New theme installer (simply double click the theme and it will ask you if you want to install it)
- Conditional Highlighting (see this page)