Noteboom Productions, Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of Video Tutorial for Keynote 1.0, their latest video tutorial for the iPad, now available on the iTunes App store. Watch videos on your iPad to learn how to use Keynote for the Mac, part of iWork for the Macintosh.
The video tutorial consists of 27 video chapters on various subjects. This includes using transitions, to using builds, to adding images and movies, to masking images, to creating actions (movement), to securing your presentation, to sharing your presentation. Everything you need to give you best presentation using Keynote! Users can choose different video chapters to watch as they go through the video tutorial. All videos are stored on the iPad so no bandwidth is used while watching the videos.
Find out how to:
- Choose themes using the Theme Chooser
- Skip slides
- Get around the interface
- Use Keynote terms
- Add objects including text, shapes, images, and movies
- Work with transitions
- Mask images
- Layer and group objects
- Add Audio to slides and to the entire presentation
- Create self running slideshows and presentations
- Build objects into slides
- Use the Magic Move Transition to simulate movement
- Use actions to move, resize, rotate, and change the opacity of objects
- Use comments while building your presentation
- Add presenter notes
- Compatible with iPad
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later
- 583 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Video Tutorial for Keynote for Mac 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.