Though we haven’t gotten our hands on an iPad yet, we know many of our readers are starting to test out Keynote on their brand new iPads. We thought we’d post some useful links to articles and resources around the web that might help get some of your questions answered (before or after buying an iPad).
Here’s what we’ve got:
- Macworld’s first look at iWork for the iPad
- TUAW Real-lilfe iPad: Presenting with an iPad, Keynote and VGA connector
- Apple’s iPad in Business page
- Apple’s iPad discussion page (includes links to Keynote for iPad)
- Apple’s iPad Guided Tours page (check out the Keynote video)
- Apple’s Keynote for iPad sales page
- Apple’s Keynote for iPad FAQ (includes lists of available fonts, effects, etc)
Feel free to add links or questions in the comments of this article for others to gain from.